We Help Your When,
Where And Why
LocationMind is a technology venture of Shibasaki laboratory of the University of Tokyo, which has been conducting research at the forefront of spatial information engineering and is also a group of engineers with a wide range of advanced technology sets related to location information.
When, What, Why, and What should we do? We challenge the universal issues of various industries and institutions through location information.
People Flow Big-Data Processing
Analysis and Visualization of People Flow
AI-based People Flow Prediction
Security for Positioning Signals
Division Head of Professional Data Service
Division Head of xPop
He has been engaged in network security for more than 10 years. Recently, he has been leading engineers and corporate communities in the field of digital identity, with expertise in authentication/authorization technologies and privacy.”
- Company Name
- LocationMind Inc.
- 4F, PMO Kanda Tsukasa-machi Building, 2-8-1 Kanda Tsukasa-machi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0048, Japan
- February, 2019
- 1.62 Billion Japanese Yen（As of September 9th, 2022）
- Number of Employees
- 46（As of Jan, 2023）
- Sumitomo Mitsui Bank Corporation, Mizuho Bank, Ltd., Resona Bank, Limited.
- Business Partners and Clients
- NTT DOCOMO Co., Ltd.
- Blog Watcher Co., Ltd.
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization(NEDO)）
- JR East Consultants Co., Ltd.
- AERO ASAHI Co., Ltd.
- Value Research Institute, Inc.
- JTB Co., Ltd.
- NKB Inc.
- Oriental Consultants Global Co., Ltd.
- DENTSU INC.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Medical Science
- Hino Motors, Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Research Institute, Inc.
- Organizational Affiliation
- Space Service Innovation Laboratory
- Satellite VDES Consortium
- Transportation Digital Business Conference
- QZSS Business Innovation Council
- Secure IoT Platform Consortium
- Location Business&Marketing Association Japan
- Disaster Prevention Consortium
- Property and Construction Data Utilizing Association
- Impact Startup Association